Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hey! This Is Me, ADRIANA!!! :)

~~~ADRIANA ALIAS~~~

hey, my dear buddies.....u wanna know more about me??? HERE TAKE A LOOK, GUYZ!!!

>>> HI GUYZ, i'm a simple human created by god who was born 4 something & still trying the best to make my life happier than before. anyway, the name was given is NUR ADRIANA ALIAS... was born in PADDINGTON, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA on Sept 30th in the year '96. i'm the daughter of ALIAS MANSOR and SHARIZA ABD RAZAK. and now, currently staying in SEPANG, MALAYSIA



-Ѽ- more about me :) 
I EMMA WATSON
I DANIEL RADCLIFFE
I RUPERT GRINT
I  ONE DIRECTION
I LOGAN LERMAN
I ALEX WATSON...

♥♥♥...EMMA WATSON is my role model ღ. she's a smart girl. she has made it clear that her education is important to her. to her, it was as important to be seen as being smart as being beautiful. amazingly, she's managed both!!!...(•̪●)

...i love music ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥!!! everything about it. from making it to listening to it. it's the best thing in the world. music will outlive everything... ♥♥♥ 

hmmmmmm....that's all ♥♥♥...bye..D :)

..Peace (^-*)...


6 comments :

  1. merci! bienvenue sur mon blog. hehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. haha.. nope! i just traveled there with my family for a vacation.

      Delete
  3. bila nak pergi paris lagi? jangan lupa ajak orang ni sekali.

    ReplyDelete

 
♥ Copyright © 2014 ♥